Blackjack HD - DEMO
A DEMO OF BLACKJACK HD ASSET
GameMaker: Marketplace: You can grab this asset directly from the GameMaker: Marketplace.
Blackjack, also known as twenty-one, is a comparing card game between usually several players and a dealer, where each player in turn competes against the dealer, but players do not play against each other. It is played with one or more decks of 52 cards, and is the most widely played casino banking game in the world.
In this asset you will learn how to make a blackjack game in Game Maker studio.
IN THIS EXAMPLE YOU WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
- How to shuffle a deck of card.
- How to deal cards to the player and the dealer.
- How to "Blackjack", "Bust", "Win", "Lose" or "Push".
- How to bet.
- Dealer AI; Now the dealer can deal himself after you stand.
- How to lose and win money.
- Treat the ace as either 1 or 11, and (10, J, Q, K) as 10.
- Split, Double-Down, Surrender and Insurance.
- Spin-To-Win unlimited amount of chips.
- Double your bet and chips AI to deal equivalent amount of chips.
- So many more.
- Gorgeous graphics and beautiful animations
- Clear, easy-to-read cards
- Split hands or double down to win big
- Buy insurance to dodge a dealer blackjack
- Surrender to get out of tough situations
- Unlimited free chips
- Practice your card counting skills by tracking deck transitions
This DEMO is HTML5-Ready and can be easily integrated as an HTML5 game, the performance of the game is marvelous and the codes are well documented and commented for you to understand.
Blackjack as a game is a simple game but as a project it might be hard for some developers, this example is highly recommended for developers who want to understand how card games are done and programmed, once you learn Blackjack through this project any card game will be an easy project for you, good luck !
I hope this example help you to learn how to create a blackjack game in GameMaker Studio.
We assume that you know how to play Blackjack as a game and have an intermediate knowledge in GML.
Created with GameMaker: Studio v1.4.1757
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.