Hi-Lo — Card Game Example For GameMaker: Studio
A downloadable asset pack
Hi-Lo, or High-Low, is a fairly simple card game. It uses a standard deck of 52 cards, and it has players guess whether a certain card is higher or lower than one showing on the table.
Hilo - Card Game
- Primal category: Demo
- Price: $9.99
- Modules: All
- PLAY NOW: https://www.games.bitrunade.com/hilo/
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GM: Marketplace: https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/6164/hilo-card-game
You can play the game directly at BiTrunade.
In this asset I demonstrate how to
- Shuffle a deck, automatically deal a card and start a game.
- Allow the player to choose Hi or Lo and evaluate whether the guess is correct or no.
- Develop a score, streaks, and highscore systems.
- Give the player 3 attempts to play.
- Give the player an extra attempt when the cards matches.
- Many more...
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.